Saturday, February 16, 2008
My Valentine's Day sucked.
Instead of having a Valentine, I got in a fight with some stranger. I was driving down the street right across from Disneyland, and some girl and her boyfriend thought me and my friends were following them. This is a one way street mind you, and we were on our way home from the beach. This guy got out of his girlfriend's car, and he's about 6'3, 250 lbs, and in the middle of the intersection, he hits my window with his fist, but he didn't break it. My friend who was sitting shotgun, got out to handle the situation, and they go at it, in the middle of the street. My other friend jumps out to get his back, and he jumps on the guys back to choke him off my other friend. The light turns green, the traffic moves, and they all move to a parking lot off the street. I pull in, park my car, and now its three on one. This guy was scared at this moment. My two friends go at it again with him. I go up to him, after telling some by standers to call the police, which they don't come until twenty minutes later, and start ripping this guy a new asshole for destroying private property, and assulting my friend. He tries to get away, and me and my friend take him down. He got in his car, and my friend, whose face was cut up a little bit and bloody, starts bashing in his face for a good 30 seconds. The police are still not here, and my other friend had to pull him off, because I wasn't going to stop the ass whooping the guy deserved. His girlfriend said we scared her with our rapping in the car, and so I said that gives you justification to start hitting someone? She then calls my friend a "queer" for no reason, and I asked her, what makes him a queer all of a sudden? She said because he scared her. WTF?!? These two people were just a couple of racist bigots. My friends stick around to file a police report with the cops who take forever to show up, and I leave to go home and eat dinner. What a happy Valentine's Day huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jeez! Your rapping scared the girl so the boyfriend had to get out of their car and pick a fight about it? If I did that every time my windows rattle from some boom box in a trunk, I'd be dead or in jail. They are both idiots in my book!
you know, this is not the first time i've heard about shit goin down in front of disney. it must have some really shitty vibes right in front if it. well, those people who messed with you suck! i hope your friends are okay.... it rocks that they looked out for each other.
one love
Post a Comment